REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
SIERRA COUNTY CHILDREN AND FAMILIES COMMISSION
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020 * 1:00 P.M.
FIRST 5 SIERRA * 701 MAIN STREET, LOYALTON, CALIFORNIA
As authorized by Governor Newsom’s Executive Order, N-25-20, dated March 12, 2020, the meeting will be held via teleconferencing with members of the Commission attending from separate remote locations. The meeting will be livecast from 701 Main Street, Loyalton, California, where members of the public shall have the right to observe and offer public comment. This altered format is in observance of the recommendation by local officials that certain precautions be taken, including social distancing, to address the threat of COVID-19.
In compliance with Government Code Section 54957.5, non exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the commission, in advance of a meeting, may be viewed at 701 Main Street, Loyalton, California, or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any item on the agenda please contact First 5 Sierra at (530) 993-4884.
A. Call to Order
B. Flag Salute
C. Roll Call
D. Approval of Agenda
E. Public Comment
The public has an opportunity at this time to comment on any item not printed for discussion or action on this agenda.
1. Director’s Report
2. Business Manager
a. Expenditure Detail Report – January 16, 2020 to March 11, 2020
b. Bank Reconciliations – January, February 2020
c. Cash in County Reconciliation – March 9, 2020
d. Budget vs. Actual Report – July 1, 2019 to March 11, 2020
e. Administrative Ratio – July 1, 2019 to March 11, 2020
f. General Journal Review – March 11, 2020
3. Commissioner Report
G. Approval of Minutes
1. Action Item: Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of January 24, 2020
H. NEW BUSINESS
1. Action Item: Budget Revisions – Authorize Budget Revisions to Balance 2019-2020 Budget
2. Public Hearing: CCFC 2018-2019 Annual Report to the State of California
3. Action Item: Adopt the CCFC 2018-2019 Annual Report to the State of California. See report at: http://www.ccfc.ca.gov/pdf/about/budget_perf/annual_report_pdfs/Annual-Report-18-19.pdf – Hard copy available in First 5 Office
4. Discussion Item: Preliminary Budget 2020-2021
5. Discussion/Action Item: Emergency Funding for Families with Children age 0-5 Affected by COVID-19
I. ADVANCED PLANNING
The next regular meeting of the Sierra County Children’s and Families Commission will be held on Friday, May 15, 2020, at 9:30 A.M., at the Courthouse, Downieville, California