SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
SIERRA COUNTY CHILDREN AND FAMILIES COMMISSION
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST, 2020, 9:30-11:00AM
LOYALTON CITY HALL AUDITORIUM
605 SCHOOL STREET, LOYALTON CA 96118
In compliance with Government Code Section 54957.5 nonexempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the commission, in advance of a meeting, may be viewed at 701 Main Street, Loyalton California, or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any item on the agenda please contact First 5 Sierra at (530) 993-4884.
1. Call to Order
2. Flag Salute
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Public Comment
The public has an opportunity at this time to comment on any item not printed for discussion or action on this agenda.
6. Discussion/Action Item: Cure and Correct Action from August 5, 2020 Meeting
7. Action item: Evaluation Tool for Executive Director
8. Discussion item: Evaluation Tool for partners
9. Discussion/Action item: Salary and Benefits Policy
10. Action item: Form an Evaluation Committee
11. Action Item: Approve Agreement with Prentice Long for Brown Act Training
12. Action Item: Review and Adopt First 5 Contracting and Procurement Policy
13. Action Item: Adopt Conflict of Interest Policy – Biennial Review
14. Action Item: Retain Attorney for First 5 Sierra Create Budget line item.
15. Discussion Item: Bylaws Give each commissioner a copy of the First 5 Sierra Bylaws.
16. Action Item: Advance Planning Plan another special meeting before the regular meeting to discuss the ED evaluation and performance review.