REGULAR MEETING AGENDA SIERRA COUNTY CHILDREN AND FAMILIES COMMISSION FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2021 @ 1:00 P.M. VIRTUAL MEETING LOYALTON, CALIFORNIA
In compliance with Government Code Section 54957.5, non exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the commission, in advance of a meeting, may be viewed at 701 Main Street, Loyalton, California, or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any item on the agenda, please contact First 5 Sierra at (530) 993-4884.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8915531504?
Meeting ID: 891 553 1504
Dial: 669 900 6833
A. STANDING ORDERS
• Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Review Mission Statement & Ground Rules
MISSION STATEMENT: Effectively invest in early child development, family strengthening services, and systems change efforts.
a) Show mutual respect and trust.
b) All ideas are valid. We agree not to attack, downplay or belittle the ideas of others.
c) Seek to understand the position of others.
d) Stay focused on the topic at hand.
e) Do not be redundant.
f) Have fun!
• Roll Call
• Approval of Agenda
B. PUBLIC COMMENT OPPORTUNITY
The public has an opportunity at this time to comment on any item not printed for discussion or action on this agenda.
1. Executive Director Report
a. Covid-19 self-tests
b. Hand lotion
c. Senior Center collaboration
d. Christmas toys update
2. Business Manager Report
a. Revenue and expenditures for the month of November, 2021
b. Draft budget revision FY 2021-2022
D. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Action Item: Approval of minutes from the regular meeting held on November 19, 2021
E. OLD BUSINESS
1. Discussion and Possible Action: Commission to discuss and take action on Business Manager Contract
F. NEW BUSINESS
1. Discussion/Action: Discussion and Possible Action to Approve disbursement of $5,000 COVID-19 relief funds to local licensed childcare providers.
2. Discussion/Action: Discussion and Possible Action to Approve Mentoring Services Contract for up to $3,500 from December 1st, 2021 through June 30, 2022 with Alicia Barney to support First 5 Impact Program.
3. Discussion/Action: Discussion and Possible Action to Approve a HR Consulting Services Contract for up to $10,000 to developed tailored policies and procedures/employee manual.
4. Action item: Approval of the Sierra County Children and Families Commission holiday Calendar 2022 5. Action item: Approval of the Sierra County Children and Families Commission meetings Calendar 2022
G. ADVANCED PLANNING
The next regular meeting of the Sierra County Children’s and Families Commission will be held on January 21, 2022, at 9:00 A.M.